Wednesday, April 14, 2010

First Date night!!!

Kenton and I have been married now for only 4 days now.
We got Married and decided to go to the Jazz game. Kenton
got us tickets from a friend that he works with and got a great
deal on them. It was so much fun to go out and have some fun!!!
We first drove to Trolley Square to go eat at the Old Spaghetti Factory.
We found out that they have a Gluten free Menu. Which got us very
excited for something new to eat. Plus Kenton LOVES Italian.

The food was so good. I had to show you just how happy I was
to eat good food. ;0)
I need to add that I bought that Shirt for my handsome MAN!
We were getting excited for the game to start.
I'm totally a team LOVER!!! LOL!

OKAY... So I need to add the truth. Durning the game.
I was a little upset to see that the other team was getting
ahead and our team was kind of giving up. Yet I felt like
their head really wasn't in the Game. Which made me sad.
Kenton said that it was more fun to take me to games, Because
I was entertainment. <>

Durning intermission They did a tribute to Larry H Miller. Whom passed
away a year ago. His wife pulled the curtain down and His
Jersey was hanging up for everyone to see. It was very cool!
I never knew that Larry did so much for UTAH. HOLY cow!
He practically owned the town it felt like. I'm sure he was one
of the richest men in Utah. Crazy!!! Now his wife owns everything now.
It was so great to know all of the great things that he did.

Soon after watching the game. The last quarter comes
along. I was so upset that the team was just giving up.
I told Kenton that we could just go. I was getting tired and
frustrated... And Kenton had work in the morning. I didn't
feel that bad leaving a tad bit earlier in the game.

Funny to add; at the end of the night as Kenton
was driving us home. I was busy reading about
Larry H. Miller in the car. Kenton soon adds
"so do you want to go home with me?"
I stopped and Had to think about it.... then I soon
realized that I didn't have to go back to moms.
I started to laugh. I thought it was so weird yet
cool at the same time. I answered "YES!!" Then he
Added... "Would you like to sleep in my bed?"
I paused again and thought about it, I then replied with
"Yes I would love too... and you can sleep on the couch." :0)
He went from having this HUGE grin. To this Frown on his
face as I was laughing so hard. It's so much fun to tease
Kenton. I love you honey. Thanks for the great
night and a Great Laugh!

(Kenton didn't sleep on the couch everyone.)

No comments: