Monday, April 5, 2010

Bridal Showers

The first bridal shower I went to. Was given to me by Donna,
Hannah, and Andelyn. We had it over at grandma Wilkinson.
It was a very good turn out. In this picture Hannah had all the
girls make vail's for me made out of tissue paper. It was very fun!
I was making fun of mom for how funny hers looks. Yet when it was placed
on my head it was actually really cute. I loved this game. Grandma Jeffery
ended up losing this game. Just because my vail went over my face
and I couldn't really see. lol!
My favorite part of the bridal shower was probably the Candy bar game
You had to guess the logo to go with the candy bar. They were
all under number. So it was the matching game. Very creative!
After opening up the gifts the little girls had fun putting on all
the bows on me. Then when Kenton came over he had to kiss me
to get every bow off of me. It was kind of funny.

The second bridal shower was given to me by my moms friend Cami
and a few more of her friends. They ended up having an open house.
I didn't know when to really open gifts so I ended up opening them up
as they were coming in. I love my moms ward. They have always been
very very good to me.


My last bridal shower was given to me by my sisters.
We had to combine some of my friends with my family on
both sides. I had to cut my friends list off A LOT! I was worried still
that we wouldn't all fit. It was good to see the whole family on both sides.
I played my bridal video I made and we played a game.
Aubrey had recorded Kenton and I had to answer all of the
Questions right about HIM. I knew some of the questions.
Yet some of the questions had two answers to them. AAH!!
After he answered the correct answer to the question I knew that
was the answer. Every question I got wrong I had to chew a piece of
gum. Such a silly fun game. Kenton Honey You should take me
to texas road house since it is your favorite restraint.

I loved seeing all my family it was so good to see everyone again.
I loved the support and love I got from everyone. I have to say
I am truly blessed for having such great friends and family.
I love you guys!!!



No comments: