Monday, May 3, 2010

Highlights of the wedding day

You'll never guess this, but I helped design this cake.
I had my aunt make this. I think she did a wonderful job
making this cake.
Getting ready to cut the cake. Funny story is we weren't
going to smash the cake in each other's face, because
I we were going to cut the cake at 6:30pm and we were going
to go till 8pm. So I didn't really want cake all over my face.
The last moment. I decided to smash it anyways.
You only get to do it once in your life.
Kissing is great!
Whitney caught the flowers.
Ashton caught the Garter
Our song we got to dance too. It was so sweet. I loved it!


Having the daddy daughter dance. I started to
tear up. I loved dancing with my daddy. It was
such a special moment. I loved every second of it.
I love you dad.

No comments: