Friday, April 9, 2010

Bachelorette Party

Funny thing... After the wedding dinner. The girls wanted to take
me out to Outback Steak house to have desert. My last night
as a "Single" Lady.

It was sooo Much fun having all these fun girls come.
I was so stuffed by the end of the night.
They had all planned for us to go to Kenton's house and to
crash his party. It was so much fun! We went back to moms
and they had dressed me up all 80's style and fluffed my hair
and put a pony tail. They put crazy white make up all over my
face and red lipstick. Lets just say that I looked like an 80's Geisha
by the time they were done with me.
We left to Kenton's as we knocked on the door. Kenton hiding behind the
door, trying to scare me then jumped back when he saw my face.
I walked in the door
singing "You make me feel like a women". Kenton stepped back
when I was trying to kiss him. I was so sad and said "You don't
want to kiss me? You were wanting to marry me tomorrow."
The only reply he had was "NO WAY! Not with all that make up on".
I soon went in for a fake kiss and then wiped my face all over his cheeks.
He had make up on himself now. It was such a great night. I'm so happy I
have such great friends and sisters. I had a blast

No comments: