Monday, November 17, 2008

David is coming HOME!!!!


Hey Hey everyone, David gets home in two days.
Can You believe IT? I sure can't. Two years has passed
by so fast. I can't wait to see his smiling face, it will be
a good thing that he was such a great missionary. I am
very proud of all the many great things that he did
while he was out in Arizona.

I will have to tell you everything when I see him.
His cute little girl friend and Him I think are going to get
married, so that will be a good thing if that happens.
I do know that she served a full time mission, and is
waiting for him to get home.

I am very grateful for the friendship that David and I
share, he has been a teacher and a great example to me, and
a great supporter though everything that has happened to me in my life.
He is truly a man of God. I know that he will be a great husband
to that cute little Beth. As he has been a great friend, son, and brother
to his family. I am very happy and grateful to know that
sweet spirit David. We will all have to say hi to him
when he gets here.

No comments: