Friday, November 21, 2008

Date with Brant


Brant on the far right asked me out on a date
on Sunday. It was super cute how he asked me
to go with him on Friday. Well he said
"So are you coming with me on Friday?"
I was so excited that he asked me but
I was confused that he would ask me in
such a way. I soon said "Like on a date?"
LOL Well to make a long story short I said YES!!!
But I told him that I would only go if he came with
me to my fathers birthday.

Brant came to pick me up at 4:15pm.
I was not ready because I was too busy talking
to my mom and baby sister. We drove to my dads
birthday party and had some yummy stake and
salmon. Then had them blow out the candles
and I had my dad open my gift before we
went out on our date.

We soon Left to the Clark Planetarium. It was
fun looking at all the interesting facts on space,
and acting like weather people/ walking on the moon and mars.

We ran (no really we ran) to the temple to make it to the
movie "Joseph Smith". It was so good. I was
surprised that Brant had not seen this movie.
I am so surprised how comfortable I am with Brant.
He is so much fun to hang out with, and I don't feel
presured at all. Lets just say that it was a great first date.

No comments: