Friday, November 28, 2008

One full Date Day with Brant


Today was eventful. We started with going to
the Mandarin Palace which is a Chinese food
place. I was super surprised that Brant remembered
that I love Chinese food and Have been
craving it for sometime. It was really yummy.


My Step Dads family all left to Chuck E. Cheese
with the grand kids. Mckenzie called and wanted us
to come over. So we decided to make an
appearance. It was fun! We took some tokens and
got our pictures taken. It was super fun.
I Loved Being with Brant. I love hanging out
and I can still be a kid around Brant
and still have a ton of fun.

I think Brant was a little jealous when I
was cuddling with a statue of Chuck E.
I pretended to kiss him, and then he
told me I was done. lol


Later we went to Deseret book, to pick up a
Christmas gift for his mom. Then tried to run
to Bowmans to pick up some flowers for my
dad, yet they where closed by the time we got there.
Who said it was ok for a Flower shop to close at 5PM?

Anyways we soon left to his friend Brady,
and met up with him and his cute girl friend
Jessica. His parents wanted to go to Cafe Rio
Where we talked about the old days. With Mr. E
and being in Lace, Laytones, and Lyrics. I miss those
days sometimes.

I wasn't super hungry. Brant didn't force me to eat.
But this is what the food might look like over there.
It was really good. I ate all my Enchilada. Brant
was super sweet as we played footsie under the table. ;)


So after eating a ton of food we played Phase 10
with Brant, Brady and Jessica. I believe we
got to phase 7 and Jessica won. We didn't
get to finish the game due to, Brant and Brady
were supposed to have a guys night out with there
friend Wilson. I felt really bad that he didn't get there
until close to 10pm. That night I found out one of Brants
Nick names. Which was F.C. Stands for Freakin Cowboy. lol!

Jared (Adam my brother in-laws brother)
Used to call Brant that when ever he was upset with him.
Brant loved to joke with Jared. Used to wake him up
in the morning on there California trips, and he used to yell
Freaking Cowboy. Obviously all the guys got a big kick
out of it. I guess that is where he got his nick name.
Was from Jared.

No comments: