Friday, June 4, 2010

Liz and Jon's wedding

Our Friends Liz and Jon got married on June 3 2010.
It was such a beautiful Day to have a wedding.
As Liz walked down the aisle you could see her
start to tear up. Such a cute sight. She loves her man.
They exchanged voles and rings. With Smiles on their faces.
The three wedding C's Commitment, Communication, and to Cherish.
Our Bishop is a wonderful teacher. :0)
Lizzy and Jon-Jon and two funny people.
We have had the pleasure of having liz Rent a room
at our house. She is surly a joy to have a round.
Now we get to have the pleasure of the two silly kids in our
lovely home. :0)
Liz's sister made this Cake. Liz had to have this cake topper.
She thought it was so funny. You can buy it at Walmart.
Kenton and I are such a cute couple. He is the joy and they
laughter of my life. I am so happy that I have him in my life.
I Love you honey.
These two crazy kids. Had fun playing with the knifes.
Since we didn't get to decorate their car. We decided to
decorate their room. :0) What a great idea!
We saran wrapped their bed. covered it with balloons. Laura
thought it would be great to put the crepe paper streamers all over the
room. Like so... I loved the final touch with kisses on the bed.
JUST MARRIED! Congratulations you crazy love birds.

In this clip. Liz and Jon were surprised about their room. They wanted me
to record them jumping on the bed with ALL the balloons.

No comments: