Saturday, June 19, 2010

Yellow Pine Camp Ground.

Sorry about the scary picture. It was the only one that
looked nice with Kenton and I. I hope you don't mind that
I'm not wearing any make-up. lol!

On our trip we were
Enjoying the wonderful sites of Yellowpine camp ground.
It was fun! We brought our new tent, sleeping bags, chairs,
and cooking sticks for the very first time. I was very happy
to have the chance to use all our camping gear.
Thanks to all of those who were so very thoughtful
on our wedding day, to give us such wonderful camping
gifts.

The night was so Cold! I tried to warm up.
Good thing I have a hubby to try to keep me
warm. When I woke up, I didn't want to get out
of my sleeping bag. I'm sure a lot of us get that way
when we go camping.

The day was so beautiful! I loved every min of it.
I love the fresh air, the birds singing, The view of
the great out doors. It was a perfect day. I hope that I end
the day with a wonderful TAN!
I took Kenton, Mckenzie, and my sweet little Niece.
On the camping trail. They have all these signs telling stories
about nature and what you will see while you're in Yellowpine.
as an example: beaver homes, they had a sign next to a
tree stump that a beaver had taken down. It
also talked about the yellowpine tree. OH my goodness! I
love the smell of those trees.

My niece loved the
small bridge and anything to do with water. It was funny
because I told her to keep an eye out for the animals, and then
she started to talk about the ZOO and the elephants. She said
they are in the cage and I like to go see them.

I had to explain that we weren't going to the ZOO. We were
going on a trail. That there are small animals like Squirrels,
chipmunks, birds, etc. She was so tired. If I said anything
to her. She would reply with "Yeah". I love my little
niece.

Sorry about the silly pictures. I left Kenton in charge
of taking pictures this time. He likes to take crazy
shots. If you can't tell. I didn't post a lot of pictures.
Probably because you would get dizzy, just
by looking at the picture. lol!
This was taken right around dinner.
My niece would NOT go take a nap, even
though she was so tired. I'm happy that she still
smiled for the picture.

Things were so much fun at the camp ground.
My husband was having so much fun playing with
my cousin Scott. I believe they played "Magic" cards
for a long time. They have so much in common.
I don't think I saw him for most of the day.
It's good that he was able to be active and
was able to talk to someone that loves
computers as well.

I had so much fun when Mom, Grandma, we
ended up playing "Mother May I?" I haven't
Played the game in almost 12 years. No kidding!!!
I had to re-learn the game. It was so much fun. I lost to
my mom. Even though I won second place. I kept calling
mom a cheat because she was kicking our butts.
Very un-fair. Yet if I was winning, I'm sure she would call
me a cheat. LOL! JK I love you mom! I know you didn't
cheat. ;0) You played a good game. I think I'm in love
with that game again. He He He!!!

Kenton and I gathered our things before dinner so that
we could get home and have dinner at a decent time.
I'm glad we didn't run over a deer. Like we almost
did, right by the camp ground. AHH! that was kind
of scary.

I LOVE YOU FAMILY!!! You are so super amazing.
I wish that we can have many more camp outs,
or gatherings. It's so good to have family near.

No comments: