Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day! For fathers Day we had the great chance
to see my daddy. My dad has been a hero in my life.
He has been a good example and has never given up on on.
He has always had the faith that I can be that someone that he
knew that I was. I love my Hero of a dad. I was so happy to
be with him on this wonderful occasion.

I love my Daddy-o!
Kenton and my little nice had fun playing the Monster
Game! She always comes up and wants to play this
silly game on my iPhone. It is a number game, ABC, and matching color
game. Where you have to figure out which is the right answer
and drag the right answer into the monsters mouth.
She can even do small fractions. At the age of three,
how is this possible???
My other little niece found my fathers hat and was so super cute
My other little niece wanted to try the hat on too.

Kenton being a silly goose. I think he just thought he was
funny.

I was really sad that we weren't able to go see Kenton's family.
Only if they didn't live so far from my dads.
Hopefully next time we will go down to see them. :0)

No comments: