Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Niece Birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese

Kenton and I at Chuck E. Cheese. I love these photo booths.
It's so fun to see our faces drawn. It only takes one token.
Kenzie and I having a great time!
My little niece was having fun on this ride. Yet I think she is
becoming more and more independent as time goes on.
It Looks like she is getting older. lol!!!
McKenzie, Aubrey, Alysa, Me, and My mom. All the girls
under one roof. I LOVE Family!
My niece was having such a great time playing this silly
electronic bowling game. She would scream every time she would
hit any pins down, while becoming over excited about it.
It was so cute! We couldn't help but laugh with her.
Kenton and I gave my niece this cute little tinker bell doll.
She LOVES Tinker Bell. She would watch peter pan over and over again.
I love tinker bell too. So... I knew that she would love this doll.
Aubrey made these cute cup cakes that looked like tinker bell.
My niece was so excited when she blew out all the candles.
As you can see on her face. Just priceless!
Yay! She is now 3 years old. Wow does time fly by

No comments: