Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

Great day! We went to moms to wish her a
Happy Mothers Day!
It was so good to see family. I believe my mom
had a good day with us. We went and had dinner
with them and then had a lovely dessert
Strawberry Short Cake. I had just the strawberries.
Yet they were still good.
I LOVE my nieces. They are so funny and
they are fun to play with. Faith is such a
character. My niece loves to play with my IPhone
because she loves the Baby flash cards.
Kenton stuck Aliza in the bag and she didn't
really know what to do after she was put inside the bag.
We were trying to get her to say Surprise!
Those girls like Kenton
I then decided to get into the bag to show Aliza
that Aunty was ok being inside the bag.
The only thing wrong with that picture was,
I couldn't get myself inside bag all the way. lol!
But I could do this... lol!

I love you mom. I hope that you had a happy Mothers Day.
You have been an inspiration to me in my life.
I look up to you in many ways. I have loved the women
that you are, I'm glad that I have such a great role model as
yourself. You have helped me in many ways. In letting me
know that I can do it. Your faith has been so strong.
It is what made a lot of things possible in your life.
I hope that some day I can be a great mom. Some one to look
up too.

I LOVE YOU!

No comments: