Monday, September 7, 2009

Picking out the ring!


Monday came and I hardly got any sleep. I was so excited to go ring shopping the next day. Kenton was super tired, because I kept him up way too late on the phone. Came over and ran up the stairs. He was still in bed. I woke him up trying to get him out of bed. He wanted to sleep longer. I soon jumped on his bed. Kissing him on the cheek. He wasn't all there. I then told him that I was going to wait for him downstairs. He was sad that I was leaving. I told him that he needed to get up and take a shower. I told him that I was up at 6am excited to come over. Then 11 am came and I ran straight over to his house.

Well I waited patiently down stairs, watching a crazy show called 16 and pregnant. I have no idea why I kept it on that show. I ate my White cheddar popcorn and was starting to get a little sleepy, because I stopped moving. Kenton soon came down stairs all cleaned up. I made him bacon, toast, and scambled eggs. He had his breakfast and we slowly went to the mall. Walked around a bit, did some window shopping. I saw the ring in the window at Kay Jewelers.

We walked into Kay and the lady seemed like she was really busy. I was sad to see that the place was so super busy. We soon got her attention and I was so tired yet so super excited. She got the ring down that we were both looking at. I tried it on and was just so excited. We tried on almost every other ring in the store, and I was still stuck on that ring. I was so so so so excited. Then we stepped out to look downstairs. Didn't like anything in their shop. Then we went back upsta irs to talk prices with the lady named Ginger. It was goo d to hear payment options.
We then looked at Mens rings and Kenton saw a ring that he liked. He totally surprised me when he mentioned that he liked the ring that was kind of black in the middle of this tungsten band. I thought he was wanting the white gold look. I saw one that I liked then he really wanted the black one. I told him that prices didn't matter. Because it doesn't. He is the one that has to wear it all the time. Not me. So I want him to pick out a ring that he really liked. Yet out of the two rings that he was deciding out of he picked the expe nsive one. LOL! I thought it was funny.
We ended up not getting the ring that we both want ed that day. They wanted $511.00 down payment. Him nor I had that money on hand. He had just bought a MacBook Pro. We had talked it over and Ginger our Sales lady mentioned that we could always make payments on a ring and work towards a ring that we both wanted. So we got this r ing that I have a picture of and that I am wearing today. When I get the other ring I will take a picture and post it on here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the ring is looking gr8... tungsten rings are scratch resistant and keeps ur memories for long time...
If you are attached with traditional gold then you can get tungsten rings with gold plated…

regards
sam