Monday, September 14, 2009

Fun Day!

Today I was a good day. My boss was out of the office.
So I spent most of the day by myself. Which was good.
Since I'm managing his Company. Another great thing that happened
today. Was my car was fixed, I was able to go an get it.
Kenton has been so sweet to let me borrow his car for the
entire time that my car was down.

I picked up Kenton and we went and got my car.
Went to moms. I decided I wasn't in the mood to cook,
But to eat Gluten free Chinese at the Manderin Palace.
I had the Orange Chicken with Steamed rice. It was sooooo.....
good! I'm sure you would have liked it as well.
Kenton Picked up Teriyaki stix's He had there yummy
Teriyaki chicken bowl.

We came home and I started to work on Angie's wedding
gift. We are getting ready for our trip. Leaving on the 19th.
Wahoo! It's going to be a lot of fun. I needed to practice on
McKenzies hair before I went to California. I'm doing
Angies hair, before her big wedding day. It's going to
be a lot of fun.

McKenzie had fun, because I did her hair. Then stuck my Vail
on her hair. Then I placed my ring on her finger. She was
having so much fun taking pictures and goofing around. She is
such a doll! I love her very very much.



Next Kenton and I was having fun with the Video recorder.
He is such a sweet heart. You can see... Yet this is when
he is tired. I'm sure you can't wait to see a video when he is
wide awake. He is such a handsome man. I love you Kenton

No comments: