Sunday, September 6, 2009

Picking out the BIG day


The next day was Sunday, I brought up the
conversation of what we had talked about the night before.
We started to talk about when we were both going
to be ready. I didn't want a winter wedding, nor did he.
So we were thinking March, then later that day I
mentioned that April would be a much better time.
Because of the weather and how nice it is. I really
think that adding two or three more weeks wasn't
really going to hurt us in the long run. We looked
on the calander and saw that Kenton's lucky number
10 was on a weekend. It was fate and we went with
April 10th 2010. At 10am for the Salt Lake Temple.
Kenton also mentioned that we could go look at rings.
I told him that I wasn't going to go pick out a ring
with out a price range. He kind of gave me one. Yet not a set price.

No comments: