Saturday, September 5, 2009

The BIG HINT! I'm ENGAGED!!!!!


Hey everyone, If you haven't heard the good news I wanted to let you all know that I am officially engaged. I kind of ruined Kentons plan and how he wanted to ask me. He was going to go to my cell phone. Get my fathers number off my phone call him up, ask if it was alright to marry me. Then he was going to ask me the week of the 19th when we were going to be in California. Angie is getting married. He was going to pop the question then.

Yet I read all the hints. Like one story that happened. I was at his house and we were going to be painting the guest bedroom and I asked him what color he wanted to paint it, then he adds well you pick. I said no! I'm not going to pick, it's your house. I really don't care what the color it. Then he says, Well maybe someday it will be yours too. I got that huge hint.
Another story was we were at his house. My friend Misty and her husband came over. We ended up watching the "Race to witch mountain". Misty and I haven't seen each other in a while. Yet she had never met Kenton til that day. She kept adding in a text "I like Kenton" Or she would say "You two are so good together". Then she added "You two should get married. At the time I wasn't really thinking marriage and didn't know what to really say. Misty and I, every time we would get a text we would giggle. Then Kenton texts me, asking me what we were talking about. I told him "Misty really likes you and she says that we should get married". I get a text from him saying "We should!". I felt like it was really weird to be talking about marriage over text. I soon told him that it was really weird to be talking about "wedding" over text. I think I made him a little worried, he was super confused that he didn't know if I was really interested in him in that way. Then He said that when I kept dating him, then he obviously knew that I was interested.

Finally we were stuck again in a situation. He said something... Then I just stopped him and said "So... I'm confused, are you wanting to marry me?" His immediate response was "YES!". Kenton really can't keep a secret. Nor can he lie. I can keep a secret, I just can't lie. I soon said "Really?" I wasn't totally shocked, yet I got the same answer from him again. I then said "when?" He answered "When ever you're ready?" Then he added "When do you want to get married?" I answered "I'm ready, when did you want to?"

No comments: