Saturday, May 21, 2011

One Month Old today

Our little Sport is 1 Month old! I can't believe how
much things have changed. We finally decided to
take our little guy to the ENT doctor just a couple
days ago. He assumes it's probably a Bacteria and
put him on antibiotics. I hope that it clears it up.
I still feel like I'm on edge listening to him durning the
night to see if he's still breathing. He doesn't cry like
all the other babies. He kind of makes soft breathing
ways to let me know his noes is closed. Sad I returned
the BBG machine. :0( That was so useful with his little nose.

Over all besides the nose issues I LOVE MY LITTLE BUG!
He has bee the joy in our life. He finally started on this
swing my sister let me use. He seems to really like it.
So fun to watch him learn and grow. Happy Day today!

No comments: