Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bobby time and time away from my baby :0(


We decided to try the Bobby out for the first time.
He seemed to like it. I was needing to get a few things
done around in the room and our little sport didn't
want to be left alone so... If he was up and could
look around he was just fine. I decided to place him in
the bobby and WALA it worked. He wasn't fussing.
NICE trick. :0)


After Kenton got home he decided to run to do a
few errands. Forgetting that I still need to eat. We
then had ZERO time to prepare something. If you
realize when your pregnant or nursing and you go
to long with out eating, you will realize you get really
light headed and almost pass out. I have realized on my end.
Not sure if that's what happens to you. Kenton always mentions
"What would you like to make tonight" UGH! I can not make
anything like this... We soon decided to go to outback steak
house and dragged Kenzie along with us. Then I come
to find out this is a terrible deal on my end.
Kenton asked if mom could watch him. She said YES!
And it was over for me... :0( I didn't want to leave
my little bug. But HAD to! What a dumb deal.

If you ever have to leave your baby for the first time.
Total separation anxiety. I have never left my babies side
before. I don't even let him sleep in his own bed he sleeps
with me. Totally terrible I know! I will some how break that habit.
It was good mom doesn't mind me calling twice during the
dinner to see how my baby was. He didn't seem to miss me much
he was sleeping the whole time. Sad, but good!

In this picture is Kenzie and her heart shaped chicken. Awe so cute!

No comments: