Monday, August 30, 2010

1st Month in a half


Can you see the glow on my face? I can! :0)
It is so weird still to know that I'm pregnant. There
are good days and there are bad days. The best
time is knowing there is a little one on it's way.
The other part that isn't so good is the side affects.
From feeling nauseous, dizzy, certain foods make me
feel like I'm going to throw up. They are over powering
sometimes to the point where I have to walk out of the room.
I have felt Not hungry to super hungry and my slight cravings
begin. It isn't that bad yet... besides the dizziness and nauseous that
I feel at some points. I do wonder why in the world should you
get to feel so bloated so early?
"Tenderness, Tenderness, Tenderness"...
is all I can say, without saying so much. lol!

I get to show a non bump! It's great to know there
is something going on in my belly.
I did some research. Some people have been
asking "How far along are you?" Today I'm
6 weeks and 4 days. 1st Trimester will end October 7th 2010.
I'm super excited. I hear I get to find out the babies sex on
October 7th. Kenton's Birthday is October 10th <
Happy Birthday present for Kenton. :0)
Second Trimester will end January 20, 2011.
I have 33 weeks and 3 days left to go.

I'm excited because I get to see my doctor on
Sept 7th 2010. It will be the first time I go in.
My doctor is Dr. Jed Naisbitt M.D.
Yes He is an M.D. I'm excited because he is going to do an
Ultrasound in 4D! Yes 4D... It's so exciting! When I told my
Mom that... She said "Do you get to smell the baby too?" No
Mom I wont be able to smell the baby, but I will share the
pictures with you guys for sure.

Well I'm starting to get sick and feel dizzy again. I should
probably get off the computer. I will keep you all update.
LOVES!

2 comments:

Dani said...

Is this the Dr. Naisbitt from the Circle of Life women's center? The name sounded familiar. If it is, then there is a possibility that you and I may be crossing paths on the 7th! I go to that clinic as well and have my targeted ultrasound that day. What a coincidence if it's the doc I'm thinking of. Congrats on the pregnancy!

Daisia said...

Oh My goodness! That would be the right place. :0) I would be so excited to see you that day. I believe I'm going in at 230 pm. Who is your doctor?