Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Wedding Singer Play

Mckenzie what a doll! She did such a great job
in this play called "The wedding singer". It was
so much fun to see her dance and sing. She was one
of the chorus girls. Even though she was dancing away.
She always gets these fun parts to be center stage for a second.
Last time she played in the play "Beauty and the Beast".
In that play she was one of the silly girls and she grabbed onto
Guestson's waist and was drugged across the floor. It was super cute.
While we were their we found this adorable painting.
Kenton and I had to give it a shoot. Umm... I think something
we wrong here, but I can't quite put my finger on it.
I love my Sweet Heart
It was great to have a lot of the family there. Dad and Ann,
Aubs and her sweetie, mom and Dan came. Also Sherrie, Christy, and
Grandma even came into town. I love this shot. Daddy loves his girls.

No comments: