Wednesday, November 18, 2009

McKenzie's Birthday Party!

Kenton and I at the Irish pub house MacCools
Restraint. It was a good place, yet not all
the way gluten free. I did get a little bit sick for a little
while. Oh well!

This was the first time I've been to this place.
I am so happy that I was able to share such a special
Day with Kenzie. I cannot believe that she is now 18.
Holy COW! Kenzie has grown to be a beautiful,
smart, fun, and very loving. Kenzie has a big heart,
and I love her very much.
Mom and kenzie on a special day. We were all waiting
for Dan to come.
All of the girls! We are so cute! I LOVE IT!
Soon after we rushed to the house. Kenzie had
a birthday party to run too. It was a good to see her friends
come and be with her on such a great day.
I made Kenzie some adorable PJ's. She really loved them.
The only problem is I forget how short she is, so
they were a tad too short, yet she liked it like that.
I didn't know that it was Perfect.
I LOVED these gift to her, that I was so tempted to
keep them, and make another one for her. lol! jk!
I wouldn't do that, I will just have to make some of
my own sometime really soon. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOLL!

No comments: