Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Kenzies Birthday!!!


I decided to decorate the house. It was super cute.
Mom was having trouble lighting the candles. She was so cute
Kenzie was having problems Blowing out the candles.
She tried once and Missed seven candles.
Tried the second time and missed one candle.
The Third time that she tried she got all of them.
I have just decided that the third time is the charm
My cousin gave this to Kenzie with a cute Neckless that she
Wears every now and then.
I made Kenzie some really cute PJ's. She really loved them.
I was a little jealous and I wanted to keep them for myself. lol! jk
Kenzie ended up being rich at the end of the night.
I'm so happy for her, and I'm excited for her new adventure.
Becoming 18 and still growing. She has great friends to support her.
Kenzie has such a big heart. Which I love her so much for.
I hope that her life is Filled with joy, Excitement, Laughter,
Love, and gratitude. I know she is going great place.
I love you Kenzie.

No comments: