Sunday, May 4, 2008

GO Chicago Loves to ANDY

Hey everyone, I'm sure you haven't really heard about

who Andy is. Well let me up date you all. He was

a great guy that I dated in Chicago. He was a real person to me.

I dont regret knowing him. He was something special in my life

at the time. I hope to share a few things about him.

Andy Believed me in. Not who i was, but what I could be.

Andy loves the chicago Cubs. I had to become a fan.

We hung out every weekend and loved spending time together,

There was truly something special there. I could tell Andy anything.

He was the sparkle in my life.



Andy always loved to take me places, sometime we would

just go somewhere like the movies, just because, even if

it was a movie that we really didn't want to see.

It was way too cold out side to do really anything.

I remember that sometimes we would go to three different places,

just because. lol Movies, malls, whatever.


We had so much to share in such a little time.

It became very depressing when I had to go home.

We both lost it. Yet I really will never know what would have

happend if I stayed. You never know what could have been.






No comments: