Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mothers Day

Mothers Day is coming up and I have no idea
What I am going to be getting my mom.
Wow! I feel horrible. I was wanting to give
her a photo book. Yet she has so many of those.
I am almost lost at words on what to do.
I Love my mom so much. I don't want her to think
I just don't care. Humm... I'm lost at words.
But I can say that I really appriciate my mom
and all the things that she has put up with.
I enjoy her company and I love all the fun memories
I carry with me all the time. I have so much to say,
all i can say is that she feels my heart with joy and love.
I'm excited that I have a fun mom like her. I don't know what
I would do with out her. I look up to her spirit and love
and dedication to the lord and to others.
I love that she is my mom that loves me.
I Hope you have a happy Mothers day mom!

No comments: