Sunday, February 14, 2010

Spoiled for Valentine's Day!

Unexpected gifts. I was thinking kenton was going to
go for the original valentines gifts. With flowers,
dinner, and maybe a teddy bear. Well lets just say that was
only part of the gifts. I want to start with the beginning. On the 13th
of February. Right when Midnight Hit, Kenton ran up the stairs
To give me the this beautiful flower bouquet. The first time
Kenton has ever given me a flower. Besides a text flower.
That doesn't count though. I was in Awe...
Also wondering where he hid them the whole time.
They were kind of cold.
He told me they were in his mini fridge for the past three days.
Why didn't I think of that. lol!
I made some yummy chocolate covered Strawberries,
A healthy snack to eat that evening. Right after we went
Dancing. That was a lot of fun! And another story.
Don't worry it's sugar free. So much healthier. :0)
Here are the beautiful Flowers on the Table.
Everybody say AWE! After the flowers Kenton Brought down
a Card, as I opened it. It started to sing "It had to be you". A classic.
I loved it! I just stared at the card. But Kenton was not done
for the night. He went up the stairs and brought down Perfume from
Rue 21. Shown Below....
It's one of Kenton's favorite smells. I'm happy to
Wear it just for him. He is so cute! Lets just add Kenton
Wasn't done Gift giving yet. He soon runs up the stairs and
says there is more. I was like WHAT? MORE? Why? I run up the stairs
after him. He holds up a swimming suit.
I have had my eye on this swimming suit for some time now.
Just because I have been needing one. I think the last time
I bought one was back in 2005. That's a long time to go with
out a decent swimming suit that I can actually call mine. :0)
I was totally speechless as Kenton held this up. I didn't
know what to say... I soon wanted to try it on. It was so pretty.
I loved it. I went to go take it off, and came out of the
bathroom, and Kenton is holding up another card.
I started to think... What is this??? I sat on the bed and opened up
this Card as it is a Gift Card to go to the Spa $50.00 worth.
I started to cry. I was so overwhelmed. I didn't know what to say.
I have never been spoiled and felt so special in my life.
Things have been so tough. Kenton saw that He knew that
I just needed a break.

I thought Kenton could open up half of his gift that night.
Since he gave me so much already. On the bottom of his
gift was chocolate fudge Chocolate hearts and Cinnamon candy
In the box was a teddy Bear that had XoXo on it and a heart
lolly pop. He loved it.

The next day was church. I wasn't feeling very well and went to
Sacrament meeting. It was good. I was so tired, I felt like my
anemia was kicking in again. I had Kenton run me home as
I slept it off. Kenton woke me up at 4pm and we went to Kenton's
House. On the way over he was asking me what I wanted
to make for dinner? I didn't really know at that point.
As We walked in the house. The table was already set.
I could smell food and was was wondering what was cooking?
In the oven was food that was already made.
All of it staying warm in the oven
The cute heart shaped potato's and Pork Chops with corn.
I found out that It was his mom that made all of this.
I again was speechless and didn't know what to say.
His mom has such a sweet tender heart herself. The food
tasted so good. I LOVE PORK CHOPS.

On Feb. 10th 2010 I started to write Kenton a card,
The card turned into a letter and then it turned into
a valentines love book about how much I love my Kenton.
I put this all together, by going to Roberts craft store
to get all my supplies. Kenton wanted me to read it to him.
I wasn't sure if I was ready to read it, For I know I would have
cried. I read it to him. He insisted that I did... In middle, I started
cry and then cried and cried some more. I didn't
want to read it, because I knew I would cry. I soon had
Kenton crying. He told me that he hasn't cried for something
Great since he left for his mission.
This was Kenton's box. I have been saving for this
gift for a long time now. Save a little here a little there.
Put it all into my savings and get something so wonderful.
I didn't know a better time, then to tell my sweetie, and
to show him that I was serious about this wedding. I
wanted to tell him and show him on Valentines day. He is
so special to me in my life, I finally got it. If I didn't get it now.
I know I wouldn't have gotten it for him.
Oh Kenton didn't want me to show you these pictures.
Because he was crying just a little bit ago. But they
are special to me
Kenton Holding up his wedding ring. He LOVES IT!

No comments: