Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Kirby Heyborne


Everyone I went and saw a concert last night,
By Kirby Heyborne. He is off of the movies RM,
singles ward, saints and solders etc. You get who
I'm talking about well. I didn't really know that Kirby
sang any songs until a month ago. When JJ was always
sending me youtube videos of him all the time. lol
So I blame him all the way.

Well I thought I would take JJ to go see Kirby the week
before the big show. Surprisingly our seats where on the
third row. It was awesome. Kirby had so many silly jokes
to tell. I was so nervous that whole day. I didn't think
we where going to make it. Just because I was in Ogden
and I had to take the Frontrunner. From Layton.
Then I had to meet JJ in Salt Lake City, then head
to Provo where the concert was playing.
Plus JJ didn't know I was
taking him to go see Kirby. The only thing JJ knew was
we where going to a concert. He had a lot of fun. It
turned out obviously.

We decided to end the day off with TGI Fridays. It
was JJ's first time he had ever gone there. Oh it's
a restraunt if any of you not know what that place
is. You all have to try the Spinach and artichoke dip.
Oh my goodness it's the best in the world. It was
for sure a really good day.

No comments: